- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Legend of Rose Hall – Great House & Garden Tour
>> 90 Min Tour for 1 GuestImmerse yourself if the heritage of the island as your expert guide shares the story of this colonial ruin restored to its former majesty in the 1960’s. Learn about the lifestyle of the European bourgeoisie in the isles of the Caribbean in the Eighteenth Century. The tale of the Annee Palmer, the famed White Witch of Rose Hall is sure to delight. Beautiful tropical gardens and personalities will colour your experience fun along the way!
Experience the heritage of Jamaica at this beautifully restored colonial mansion that will transport you to another era and enchant you with stories of witches & power and love & death!
- The Legend of Rose Hall
- Witches Brew (recommended to steady your nerves!)
- Duration – 90 minutes
- No reservations required for groups under 20.
- Tour duration is not inclusive of travel time to tour location.
- All tours are weather permitting.
- No photos or videos allowed in the house
- Not recommended for the physically challenged
- Not recommended for people with back problems or who have had a recent back surgery
- Not handicapped accessible
No Details Found